The Best Selection of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Purchase of Food & Water Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog owner, you will certainly want to find a dog bowl that will work best for your pup. Some dogs devour too quickly and might need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter bowl to reach their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is among the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include the many shapes and sizes, permitting you to tailor the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are among the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the benefits of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being easy to clean, resist bacteria, and can generally be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: Among the more recent choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the advantages include usually having a non-skid base to help puppies eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or designs.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is a good option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have mazes that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your puppy's chance of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Traveling dog bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right dog bowl at Point Loma Pet Pantry in San Diego, CA. We stock lots of dog dish options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (619) 222-1986 to get more information!
What Happy Customers are Saying about Point Loma Pet Pantry in San Diego
I am a regular here and love it! They have rewards programs for certain products like the dog food I buy and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. They answered all our questions about transitioning to a raw diet for our pups.
Dr Ryan Hummel DC
Best staff ever
Live this place!
They always have what we need.
Raw food is the way to go
I cannot rave about a business enough! I always feel welcomed when I walk in. The staff is very knowledgeable and has given me FANTASTIC advice on multiple occasions. They stock the high quality dog food (raw and kibble) and treats (frozen goat milk is my dog's favorite).